Hill Country Trail Runners
Dear HCTR Members,
As we wind down the HCTR website and current email list, we wanted to inform you how best to transition to the new website and email list through meetup.com. Thus, we have provided the following steps below:
- Create a meetup.com account at https://secure.meetup.com/register/
- How to create a meetup.com account: http://help.meetup.com/customer/portal/articles/615400
- How to join a meetup.com group: http://help.meetup.com/customer/portal/articles/898289-join-a-meetup-group
- How to edit your email settings: http://help.meetup.com/customer/portal/articles/464969-edit-my-email-settings
- You can then adjust all your email settings, including how often you receive the mailing list.
- If you only want to be a part of the email list, uncheck every box except for the subsection “Mailing List” and choose one of the 3 options:
- As they are sent
- In one daily email
- Don’t send me mailing list messages
Other areas to check out on our meetup.com website, including where to find discount codes:
- Visit the members tab (http://www.meetup.com/Hill-Country-Trail-Runners-HCTR/members/) to view members of the club.
- Visit the Sponsors tab (http://www.meetup.com/Hill-Country-Trail-Runners-HCTR/sponsors/) for group perks/discounts.
- Visit the Photos tab (http://www.meetup.com/Hill-Country-Trail-Runners-HCTR/photos/) to view and/or upload photos.
- Visit the Pages tab (http://www.meetup.com/Hill-Country-Trail-Runners-HCTR/about/) to view links to Trail and Ultra Running Material and Race Reports.
- Visit either the Discussions-Message Boards tab (http://www.meetup.com/Hill-Country-Trail-Runners-HCTR/messages/boards/) or Discussions-Mailing List tab (http://www.meetup.com/Hill-Country-Trail-Runners-HCTR/messages/archive/) for discussions and archives of discussions/emails.
We hope you enjoy the more intuitive website and email list we will be utilizing via meetup.com as our current website and email list is outdated. In addition, please note that we will discontinue the use of email@example.com shortly before October 3, 2014, thus, if you wish to continue to be a part of the email list after this date, please follow the steps outlined above to join the currently active list: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Trail Running!